Welcome

Welcome to my ongoing journal of my journey with God!

Monday, December 20, 2010

God's Reflection

Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. (Rom. 12:2)

When I began this ongoing journal, I was not exactly sure of its direction, purpose or where it would lead. As I write this entry, I am still not clear of the ultimate goal. I do know this journal has me focusing on how God is working in my life on a daily basis, and I am driven to share it with others.

An inner feeling a month ago prompted me to sit down and write. I had thoughts that where swirling around in my mind and they needed a place to rest. That is how these words find there way here. My course is to pay attention to my relationships and interactions through my day and to try and see God’s reflection in the process. This is the source of my inspired words.

Seeking His reflection daily in my journey has transformed me away from myself. It has given me a new way of viewing the world around me and how I think. God seems to enter into every decision I make, and I catch myself deciding my options based on His word. This is relatively new and comfortable to me and the end result becomes less important knowing He is in the equation.

My hope is that you find this journal helpful in your own spiritual walk. It just takes willingness to notice that God's reflection is all around you. Remember, the source of the reflection is more than likely you!

May God bless you and give you Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment