Welcome

Welcome to my ongoing journal of my journey with God!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Virtue of Purpose?

I cry out to God Most High, to God who will fulfill his purpose for me. (Ps 57:2)

Through this chapter of my journey, I have considered myself a patient person. I have been placed into various roles on several occasions because of this quality. The one thing I have come to realize is that I have taken this virtue for granted and not allowed it to bring the glory it is purposed for.

By my own definition I view patience as being still with others in times of anxiousness. This quality may also fall in line with certain situations, places or things. I pray in the calm of my emotion that I discover Gods purpose for placing this upon me, and let it bring the glory to God it was intended for.

We also pray that you will be strengthened with all his glorious power so you will have all the endurance and patience you need. May you be filled with joy (Col 1:11)

This journal entry may seem a bit self-serving, and that is not its intention. My goal is for you to realize what virtue God has bestowed upon you. With self-discovery or known knowledge of the special gift he has placed in your hands, I urge you as well as myself to pray for clarity to bring it to its full potential. Through this fulfillment, I know we will be strengthened and filled with joy!

May God bless you and give you Grace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment