Welcome

Welcome to my ongoing journal of my journey with God!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Have a Joyful Christmas!

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4:6-7)

I have been in reflection mode much of this week, and as this season comes to its climax, I give thanks to God for carrying me through. So, I will stay humble and continue look to Him to carry me the rest of the way. God has given me the peace that has guarded my heart and mind as I have been living in Christ. He is the one who has kept the warmth in my heart, the calm in my mind and allowed some joy to settle in my soul this holiday season.

I wish everyone a joyful Christmas and encourage you to carry the essence of this season with you throughout the year and always.

May God bless you and give you Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment