Welcome

Welcome to my ongoing journal of my journey with God!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Reflected Blessings

All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ. Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes. (Eph 1:3-4)

As I reflect upon this past year my heart is filled with a barrage of emotion. There is the obvious sadness and grief at the loss of my precious Angel Girl, which has had an unfailing pull on my soul. But there are several other areas that warrant some honest reflection.

My faith has led the charge and has grown stronger than I could ever imagine. The daily dialog and prayer I seek carries me and eases the unsettled times I encounter. This devotion has truly ignited trust and comfort within my spirit.

The love of my life has found yet another avenue to which I have fallen for. Our interaction and conversation has taken on a whole new course of honest intimacy. This in turn has carried through to our whole family dynamic and has entrusted a God centered home that extends far beyond our humble walls.

The friendships I have forged have been some of the most sincere encounters I have had to this point in my journey. These new relationships have strengthened my spirit more than they know, and I hope they will continue to be part of my life. There has also been a renewing of recent and past acquaintances that have shed a renewed light in my soul. I pray that as you have lifted me up and mentored me, that I am able to respond with equal reverence.

My sadness rest in the notion, that the loss of my baby girl is the source of all of this wonder. It is the gift she has brought me in her absence. I pray these blessings would have eventually found their way despite this unforeseen sorrow. God knows the truth in this and with His graceful wisdom; I know He will allow this truth to settle in my heart in His perfect time. 

I trust that this past year has brought you the blessings you sought, and the coming year brings you the prosperity of faith that will fulfill all of your endeavors.

May God bless you and give you Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment